Niviuk Wilco Review – Our opinion
The Wilco is a Kode P with stronger fabric, for every day student use. It’s a little cheaper than the Koyot, since there are no diagonal ribs. The Kode P offers an amazing collapse resistance, even on speedbar. So does the Wilco. It’s a very safe glider, without beeing boring to fly. It’s still got the very agile Niviuk handling. It’s very pitch stable but has enough roll to be fun. We think it’s gonna be a great wing to learn to fly!
What we like on the Wilco
- Very collapse stable, even on speedbar
- Very gentle reaction to collapses
- Fun handling
- Safe and confidence inspiring
- Very hard to stall on brakes
- Slightly cheaper then the Koyot
Good to know
- Ask us for an offer. We offer the best prices.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.