Schladming in Austria is a totally unknown place for speedflying. No more than a hand-full of pilots have flown there. We are convinced this place will be famous in a few years, thanks to it’s many north facing neatly prepared ski pistes in the forest. It’s a dream to fly asstograss there. Schladming itself offers 4 mountains, all north facing with a few possible lines each. Many lines are too flat for speedwings, so this week we will be flying mostly with the Flare Moustache.
Apart from those 4 resorts in Schladming, there are many more resorts to reach with less than 1.5hours drive. Austria is the country that invest most money into building asstograss lines for us….come and join us on those perfectly shaped Austrian lines.
If you don’t have you own Moustache yet, you can rent one from us for this week.
Flying asstograss all week and fly many new exciting and unknown lines in Austria. Find out why it’s so exciting to fly wings as big as 13 and 15….
We want you to have a solid take off and landing technique on your speedwing. This is not a beginner course, we focus mostly on flying techniques and new lines, not on basics. You should have at least 100 footlaunch flights on your speedwing.
You need to have your own liability insurance for speedflying. And you must have a health insurance that covers speedflying.
- Best wing for this week is a moustache. You can rent one if you don’t have one yet.
- High shoes obligatory! Protect you ankles with proper boots!
- Bring a reserve if you wanna practice barrel rolls. Yes you can glide out and make plenty of barrel rolls instead of going asstogras.
We are renting a AirBnb close by and share the costs. If you wanna stay in your van, you can.
- Coaching and guiding from Speedflying pioneer Beni Kälin and his Team
- Test wings (we always have the best speedflying gear to test)
- Speedflying equipment