Niviuk Watson Review – Our Opinion
The Watson is a simply, durable and reversible passenger harness for tandem flying. Compared to others, the seatboard is quite big, you can fit whales in there easily. We tried it ourself and it’s for sure one of the most comfortable passenger harnesses. No doubt, it’s more comfortable than also those split leg constructions. If you are flying with soft spreaders, the passenger needs some help to get into it, like any other harness. Since the seatboard is quite wide, the pilot needs to have his legs quit spread apart. The airbag always seems nicely inflated and works well. It’s durable enough for Alpine use for landing on gras and snow. The Airbag is made out of a Nitinol rod, which can be packed careless.
If you reverse it around, it makes a small backpack, you can put 2 helmets and some gloves or your camera inside.
What we like about the Niviuk Watson
- One size fits almost all passengers from kids to whales
- simple, durable and still light
- 2 buckles only
- Easy to get in
- Suuuuuper comfortable for the passenger
- Handles for the passenger to push himself in or to hold during take off
- Very big back pocket, you can easily put the big stuffbag into and more
- Padded soft legstraps
Good to know
- Airbag is not replaceable
Tech specs and marketing text