The Arrow is the same harness as the Hawk, but with a spoiler in the back. Even if you don’t believe in the aerodynamic advantage of the spoiler, we recommend you the Arrow, because you have less yaw, thanks to the spoiler. It’s like with canoes, the longer they are, the more direction stable they are. We hate flying a pod harness without a spoiler on full bar, it feels like the wind wants to catch you and twist you if you don’t pay attention.
We got to fly the Arrow already and it’s amazingly comfortable. It’s made for normal pilots, to enjoy longer flights in comfort. It’s got some really nice features, like the magnetic cockpit, that is very easy to open in flight.
We think the harness are rather small for its size Label. With 173cm we recommend already flying a L, not an M as recommended.
What we like about the Arrow
- very comfortable
- well balanced- stable in flight
- 3-step-speedbar and many more nice features
- 4 sizes to fit many pilots
- XL is very big and fits very tall pilots
Good to know
- It’s bulky, you can’t pack it small.
- Ask us for an offer! We offer best prices.
Marketing Text and specs