The Brave 4 is multi-talented harness, made to wear all day without restrictions. You can use it as a reversible harness, as a string harness without a pack pack, with a little back pocket, and even with an airbag for speedflying and paragliding. Its super-wide shoulder straps make you forget you’re wearing a harness. A great speedriding harness is one you forget about 🙂
What we like about the Swing Brave 4
- Many setup options (string harness, reversible, small back pocket, airbag)
- Easy to get in after take off
- Easy to switch from riding to flying and back
- Low attachment points for good weight shift
- Pocket for the stuff bag
- Doesn’t crush your balls while taking off or riding
Good to know
- Available in one size only. It really fits from 160-200cm pilots. For pilots shorter than 180cm we recommend to mount the small chest strap higher than the standard setting to prevent the shoulder straps from sliding off your shoulders.
- The airbag is designed slightly too short and pulls the seat surface together. So a little trick with an extra string when mounting the airbag is needed to have the full comfort on longer flights.
- Airbag is 180CHF
Tech specs and marketing text