Our Opinion – Skywalk Arak Air
If you are looking for a light B-Wing that fits for all your adventure and has an amazing passive safety, the Arak Air is for you. The Arak Air is as pitch stable as a paraglider can get. We think this i very important for your safety. Things get out of control when paragliders dive below you. The Arak Air won’t do unless you try hard. Taking off is a dream, thermaling very reassuring. You will feel safer flying thermals then with many other B-Wings on the Arak. It’s delivers a lot of confidence in turbulent air. We think this is a very important point for any wing class. Ozone wings are also very great with this, but they are missing a Mid-B Wing at the moment. There is a reason why some many Araks are flying around.
What we like about the Arak Air
- Very pitch-stable without shooting
- Very relaxed extrem flight behaviour
- Gives you a lot of confidence flying thermals
- Great performance
- Very easy to turn in thermals.
- Super light weight
- No worries packing (bending the rods is no problem)
- Very compact packing possible
Good to know
- It’s missing a C-Riser handle or Bridge system
Tech specs and marketing text
1234,56789 ist obviously not the real price. We aren’t allowed to put discounted prices here.
Ask us for a price, we make you a very good price my friend:-)