Our Opinion – Ozone Rush 6 Review
The Rush 6 is what Ozone says; A baby Delta 4. It has the same line set up and a similiar feeling in the air. It’s has the same brilliant risers with the comfortable pitch control system, this wide padding on the bridge to control your wing in accelerated flight. It works really well on the Rush 6 too, but it needs a little more muscles then on the Delta 4. Performance wise the Rush 6 isn’t far off from the Delta 4 at all. Once you start doing wingovers, you will be surprised by the energy this wing builds up. The Rush 6 is a High B wing and needs an active pilot to be controlled. We see it for keen XC Pilots that have already done quite some distances before, but don’t feel confident stepping up to the C category yet.
What we like about the Rush 6
- Better inflation than the Delta 4
- Very stable wing in turbulence (not other high-B wing has the A-lines so far back, that makes it very stable)
- Very stable on bar
- Very light pressure when controlling the pitch using the bridge
- Amazing performance, especially in thermic air!
Good to know
- Only go for a Swift if you really hike with it. Otherwise go for a Rush, it’s gonna last a longer.
- When you pull collapses it collapses rather deep, because the A-Lines are so far back. In reality collapses are less „deep“ and extrem.
Tech specs and marketing text
We are keen to try it!
Ask us for an offer. We make you a great price, but it’s still slighty more then 123.45;-)