Skywalk Spirit Review – Our Opinion
The Spirit is one of the lightest wings out there. It can keep up with a Niviuk Kode P, Ozone Ultralite 4, Nova Doubleskin or Bantam or Advance Pi. Performance wise it seems very similiar to a Kode P in calm air, which is impressive! It rolls less then the Kode P and it pitches less forward than a Kode P, it rather rocks back a little. It has the typical Skywalk handling many pilots like. We think it feels a little more comfortable in turbulence than the Kode P, but we think it’s not quit as collapse resistant as the Kode P is. The Spirit has a shorter brake travel and doesn’t get quit as hard before the stall as a Kode P or a Bantam or Doubleskin.
Take off is super easy on the Spirit, also in strong wind it doesn’t overshoot.
- Good glide (similar to Kode P)
- Very light
- Very small packing volume
- Very reactive to brake inputs
- Good and safe feeling in turbulent air
Good to know
- The weight on the website is with the superlight risers. The standart risers add 120g.
- Lines: It has 3 different line materials: sheeted dyneema at the bottom, unsheated kevlar in the middle, unsheated dyneema on top.
Tech specs and marketing text
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.