Our Opinion – Level Wings Fusion V2
Level Wings made a cool alround harness, that is light enough for hiking, comfortable enough for soaring or paragliding and has enough options to carry all the gear you want. Even an Iceaxe:-) It’s one size fits all. You can adjust how deep you sit in the harness with a zipper below your butt. For riding you can close it, for flying you can open it to sit deeper. We like the low lateral strap. You can lean forward well, which is great for footlaunching or groundhandling in strong wind. The harness isn’t light and fragile, it’s light enough but durable. In flying-mode, you can zip the back and have a very slim backpack or you can open it to fly down with another wing in the back. You can even get an airbag, if you wan’t to fly with some protection. It also has pullys for a speedbar.
It’s not a fragile harness. It is light because it’s simple. It only has what it needs. Close the 2 slide-in buckles and your ready. No heavy and chunky auto-lock buckles that can ice up in the snow.
What we like about the Level Wings Fusion V2
- Great for weight shifting; low attachment points
- Low „chest-strap“ makes leaning forward effortless
- Adjustable from upright to quit layed back
- Very good protection
- Durable but light enough
- Only 2 buckles to close
- Many options to carry gear makes it very versatile
- Pullys for your speedbar
Good to know
- The only option is the airbag. You can’t have diffrent backpacks zippend on as you can on a Swing Brave 4.
Tech specs and marketing text