Our Opinion – Gin Yeti Extrem 2 Review
We tried a lot of string harnesses over the last few years. The Gin Yeti Extrem 1 didn’t impress us much, but the 2 really does! It supports the pilot high up on the back and far out on the legs towards the knees. That makes it really comfortable and suitable for longer flights. The M Size has low attachment points and lets you weight-shift really well, the L size is more stable and has higher attachment points.
What we like about the Gin Yeti Extrem 2
- high support on the back
- long support on the legs
- very comfortable
- speedbar rings well placed. Pushing the speedbar doesn’t change your seating position.
- Comes with carabiners and speedbar
Good to know
- You have to actively push back into the harness to get fully seated
- Crushes your balls sometimes on take off or while ground-handling or speedriding
- It’s light, but doesn’t pack up super small
Tech specs and marketing text