Niviuk Peak 6 Review- Our opinion
The Peak 6 is Niviuk’s brand new EN-D 2-Liner. It will be the biggest competitor to the Zeno2. Niviuk says it feels more compact and more comfortable to fly, easier to turn as well. We got to fly it only a little bit so far. The Peak 6 comes as all Niviuk wings with Nitinol rods, yet is still 500 CHF cheaper than a Zeno 2. You can pack it really careless. It’s easy to launch, even forward with tailwind, no problem. On bar it feels very solid, less oscillation then on the Zeno 2. Top speed is slightly less, but only 1-2km/h.
The risers look almost identical with the Zeno 2 risers. Lines are the same as well. The Peak 6 has 2 cells more. Weight is very similar. The Peak 6 only has 27g fabric on the bottom sail, the Zeno 2 also has it on big parts of the upper sail.
What we like about Peak 6
- Hopefully a lot:-)
- Like all Niviuk wings it will come with Nitinol rods, so you don’t spend more time packing then flying:-)
- Like all Niviuk wings it’s hard to stall, the brake pressure increases a lot down there
- As always with Niviuk handling; Very turnfriendly but a little soft wintitps.
Good to know
- Most Niviuk Gliders have very soft wingtips. This means you get a lot of tip collapses. One needs to get used to this. Niviuk says it’s better for the handling, it makes the wing turn easier.
- Ask us for an offer! We offer the best prices.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.