Niviuk Peak 6 Review- Our opinion
The Peak 6 is easier to fly than the Peak 5. The Niviuk team worked really hard on this project and they are very happy with the result. Performance is comparable with the Zeno2, but the topspeed is slightly less. It feels better on bar than the Zeno2. The Peak 6 is more „one wing“ and doesn’t start to swing back and forth on the tips. The Peak 6 comes as all Niviuk wings with Nitinol rods, yet is still 500 CHF cheaper than a Zeno 2. You can pack it really careless. It’s easy to launch, even forward with tailwind, no problem. The risers look almost identical with the Zeno 2 risers. Lines are the same as well. The Peak 6 has 2 cells more. Weight is very similar. The Peak 6 only has 27g fabric on the bottom sail, the Zeno 2 also has it on big parts of the upper sail.
What we like about Peak 6
- Nice feedback, good brake authority
- Stable and comfortable on bar
- Fast enough
- Like all Niviuk wings it will come with Nitinol rods, so you don’t spend more time packing then flying:-)
- Like all Niviuk wings it’s hard to stall, the brake pressure increases a lot down there
Good to know
- Not as agile (turn friendly) as the Zeno
- Ask us for an offer! We offer the best prices.