Our Opinion – Kortel Kliff 2
We tried a lot of string harnesses over the last few years. This one is our favorite for mountaineering. It has a very high support on your back (all the way under the armpits), you can adjust the leaning back and the legs are longer then with other string harnesses as well.
It’s not quite as easy to sit down and stand up as a Niviuk Roamer P and sometimes it crushes your balls a little, but not as bad as many other string harnesses. It’s very sleek and simple with no unnecessary strings or extras and it’s more durable than most other string harnesses. You will be surprised how comfortable this very minimal harness still is.
We recommand this for mountaineering with a heavier backpack, since it’s has a higher back support then the Niviuk Roamer P.
What we like about the Kortel Kliff
- 4 sizes available; S, M, L & XL
- simple, sleek and super light
- leaning back is adjustable
- high back support
Good to know
- Harness comes without speedbar and carabiners
- Choose the right size. Some like it better rather small, some rather big.
- If you don’t need the lightest harness, try also the Gin Yeti Extrem 2. (it’s heavier and bulkier, but offers even more comfort for longer flights)
Tech specs and marketing text