Phi Beat light – Our opinion
The Beat light is a very easy mid-B wing to fly. It doesn’t feel more demanding than other Low-B wings. It’s really light, it’s stable, it’s safe. As always on the PHIs the brake-pressure doesn’t become very hard before it stalls.
What we like about it
- Easy to launch, doesn’t hang, neither shoot
- It’s turn-friendly in thermals
- Collapse stable
- Gently reaction to collapses
- Reassuring feeling in turbulent air
- Doesn’t pitch much in active air
- Low brake pressures
Good to know
- No rods on the bottoms sail, so don’t pull too much A to inflate it (doesn’t inflate nicely otherwise)
- Even the leading edge has 27g fabric
- The risers are missing a pitch control system
- Doesn’t become very hard before it stalls
- Ask us for an offer. We make the best prices.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.